Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Online review defamation
If you operate a business, any business, you are almost certainly susceptible to defamatory online reviews. Our extensive experience shows that defamation on online reviews comes to most hard working business owners like a bolt from the blue. At first, too many business owners consider defamatory online reviews as nuisance until the negative reviews begin to bite into reputation and profit.
We probably know more than any other law firm in the UK about defamation on online reviews and we have, over the years, developed a number of creative and effective ways to help hundreds of UK business owners win over those who post defamation about them on online reviews.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Media law lawyer
- Online reputation attack
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
|Our clients speak out|
"...always delivers significantly above average with...
"Yair's approach to business is truly unique and refreshing. His dedication to business... Read More...
"I knew I had come to the right place from day one"
“I would just like to say an absolute massive thank you to you and your team on behalf... Read More...
"They immediately referred us to Cohen Davis in the UK who...
“ We have had highly defamatory comments posted against our company and me, the CEO on... Read More...
"I want to thank Cohen Davis for their efforts as their...
After discovering a series of defamatory videos and photos of me were uploaded by a semi... Read More...
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation lawyers
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment
|Our work featured on|
|Internet Law Blog|