Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Online review defamation
If you operate a business, any business, you are almost certainly susceptible to defamatory online reviews. Our extensive experience shows that defamation on online reviews comes to most hard working business owners like a bolt from the blue. At first, too many business owners consider defamatory online reviews as nuisance until the negative reviews begin to bite into reputation and profit.
We probably know more than any other law firm in the UK about defamation on online reviews and we have, over the years, developed a number of creative and effective ways to help hundreds of UK business owners win over those who post defamation about them on online reviews.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
|Our clients speak out|
"...a safe pair of hands to be in during difficult times"
"As a happy client I would like to offer this recommendation for your website. I have... Read More...
"I would certainly recommend Mr Cohen without hesitation"
“The initial consultation went very well with Mr Cohen and was very informative for... Read More...
"advice is always extremely helpful, useful and of course,...
"Twice now I have had defamatory comments made about me and my very small company. I had... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
|Our work featured on|
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment