Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Reputation and crisis management
Reputation crisis management has numerous aspects to it, such as technical, organisational and legal. Managing the press, pre-emptying painful allegations, minimising impact, dealing with customers’ needs, aligning the organisation and handling related legal matters, require experience and skill, which our lawyers are on standby to offer.
As expert social media lawyers for over 25 years, we offer an instant in-house attendance to consider, advise and deploy legal advice, together with a healthy mix of rich experience and common sense. We work with Britain’s top communications and PR consultants who are well connected with the press and who assist us in deploying a quick and effective press response task whenever necessary.
Moving away from a defensive to an advantageous position as fast as possible during times of reputation and crisis, also means a faster recovery and the opportunity to turn a crisis into progress. Legal advice must take this healthy approach into consideration. We believe that your focus must shift quickly away from the crisis to progress.
Naturally, a reputation crisis tends to throw systems and processes into chaos. Our job as reputation crisis lawyers is to help you straighten the lines quickly by replacing confusion with certainty. This often requires a clear, tailored, and strategic approach to communicate with clients, customers, your employees and other stakeholders, such as investors, contractors, of course, the press.
During a reputation crisis, communications must be consistent and legally vetted to ensure avoiding creating confusion or prejudicing any legal process. Our lawyers are trained to deliver a fast, calm and a well-considered communication approach in all circumstances.
- Hits: 7517
Online reputation attack in the UK legal advice
- Hits: 13858
The international impact of online reputation attacks
- Hits: 4893
How to respond to an online reputation attack
- Hits: 13854
Defamation against a company and defamation against directors
- Hits: 7212
Does SEO work to clear bad online reputation
- Hits: 11962
How to remove a cloned official Facebook account
- Hits: 18764
- Hits: 16289
How to handle PR and reputation crisis
- Hits: 17832
- Hits: 10276
What to do if your business is defamed on Google
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
|Our clients speak out|
"from start to finish very refreshing. Friendly ,efficient,...
“Having contacted various solicitors in the last few weeks I have to say I was... Read More...
"...always delivers significantly above average with...
"Yair's approach to business is truly unique and refreshing. His dedication to business... Read More...
"My mind was totally at rest when I emerged from Yair's...
"I received advice from Yair Cohen about a matter involving a very devious person who was... Read More...
"I was retaining their services all the way from the USA"
“I was directed to the Cohen Davis Team from another defamation lawyer in the USA who... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment