- Hits: 6409
Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
|Our clients speak out|
"advice is always extremely helpful, useful and of course,...
"Twice now I have had defamatory comments made about me and my very small company. I had... Read More...
"They immediately referred us to Cohen Davis in the UK who...
“ We have had highly defamatory comments posted against our company and me, the CEO on... Read More...
"My mind was totally at rest when I emerged from Yair's...
"I received advice from Yair Cohen about a matter involving a very devious person who was... Read More...
"good quality advice which allowed me to avoid unnecessary...
“I opted to use this service as it was online and offered the flexibility I require. I... Read More...
"I would certainly recommend Mr Cohen without hesitation"
“The initial consultation went very well with Mr Cohen and was very informative for... Read More...
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment