Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Online harassment legal help
Online harassment can happen to anyone, no matter how rich or poor, or how successful or difficult life has so far been for you. All that it takes is for you, often unintentionally to cause a real, or an imaginary, upset to the wrong person at the wrong time. Online harassment is an area of law which requires legal expertise to understand, handle and to succeed with. It simply makes sense for most people to seek online harassment legal help from the most experienced online harassment lawyers in the UK.
Our firm has proven experience in winning some of the most complex online harassment cases in the UK. We have advised in cases such as the case of X-Factor's Frankie Cocozza’s Facebook harassment case, where we obtained the first ever disclosure order in the UK against Facebook. In the case of DDF v YYZ we made world history by serving an injunction on a bunch of trolls via Instagram, and the case of Lindsey Goldrick Dean where we successfully put at end to the longest lasting harassment case in the UK. There is also the case of Hampstead Satanic Cult, where we fought for justice for scores of harassed parents and which resulted in the longest prison sentence for online harasser ever imposed on the UK.
Our lawyers are always focused on attaining a favourable outcome for our clients. Our harassment lawyers examine each case in the context of their invaluable experience and reputation.
Online harassers know that our firm is serious about attaining outcomes for our clients and as such, in nearly all cases, they see little point in fighting a battle they are almost certain to lose.
Because internet law is all that we do here, each one of our harassment lawyers is a specialist in this area of law. They know how the internet works and they understand online harassment issues without the need to be educated about basic internet and social media operations. In other words, they get it and are ready and well equipped to help!
- Hits: 213
Harassment by blackmail case study
If you are targeted online by someone who is blackmailing you, the urge to block them or to try and make the blackmail go away is inevitably strong. However, this strategy to deal with online internet blackmail might not work and might result in serious adverse consequences to you.
- Hits: 1182
Harassment on social media by internet trolls
- Hits: 2678
Can you sue someone for spreading lies about you on the internet?
- Hits: 6561
Harassment no win no fee
- Hits: 11480
Online harassment can occur even if the published information is true
- Hits: 9741
What to do if you are being harassed on Tattle.life
- Hits: 2345
Why you should choose to pay for specialist legal advice
- Hits: 4899
How to stop a UK harasser from harassing someone in another country
- Hits: 6591
Support for parents whose children are harassed on social media
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment