Defamation and social media expert lawyers. Best defamation solicitor

Internet Law Specialist Lawyers FREE CALL 0800 612 7211

Recently removed from the internet
What our clients say...
"...understanding the issue straight away...”
"Professional and understanding the issue straight away. Very good service.” I. Khan... Read More...
Contact our super friendly Social Media lawyers today!

Click HERE to Call Free for immediate help! 0800 612 7211


Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.

Please use the form below to contact us.
We will respond as soon as possible.


Or you can call us on our free hotline.

FREEPHONE  0800 612 7211

(+) 44 207 183 4 123 from outside the UK.

Or if you prefer you can email us to helpline (at)

TheInternet LawCentre


What to do if, as a client you are unhappy with the service we provide

We are committed, and do the best we can to provide all our clients with the best possible service. However, if, as a client of the firm, you feel that we could have done better, please let us know, so that we can work together to resolve any issues.

Speak to your solicitor

In the first instance, please contact the lawyer who is working on your project to discuss the matter. If you would then like to make a formal complaint, please read and follow our full complaints procedure. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your project.

What to do if you feel unsatisfied with the way we have resolved your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. They will look at the issue independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you Legal Ombudsman have some other conditions for accepting a complaint, all of which are listed on their website.

Visit the Legal Ombudsman website. You may also contact them by phone, 0300 555 0333, by email or by sending a good old-fashioned letter to Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ.

Contacting the SRA

The Solicitors Regulation Authority will accept complaints about matters of professionla misconduct or discrimination. Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Search the entire site

a flat out uncond

Our work featured on
Explore this topic!