Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Online harassment cases
Online harassment cases in the UK
Our lawyers have been successfully handling cases of online harassment for nearly 25 years. Whilst the majority of the work that we now do is claimant, or plaintiff work, all our harassment lawyers have spent their early days in the law as criminal defence litigators and as such have met with many online stalkers and harassers and have acquired a good understanding of what motivates or drives them to commit the horrendous crime of harassment. Our approach to harassment cases is always strategic and is determined on a case by case basis together with a significant input from our clients.
Whilst most of the online harassment cases that we are involved with are never reported due to the potential harm to our client, there are many harassment victims who want to speak out and share their experiences with others. When helping our client choose a media platform, we take extra care to ensure that their story is being told in the most dignified and respectful way.
Many of the online harassment cases that we handle are difficult and complex. In many cases, these are cases that have already been rejected by other lawyers, not necessarily because of lack of merit but because of the cost and the complexity that such cases tend to demand. Our lawyers always try to find a solution that works for our client.
We have developed an electronic system that makes it much easier for us to handle large amount of data, emails and correspondence and in many cases, we can work out a payment system that works out for us and for our client.
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International online reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Reputation crisis management
- SEO and online reputation management
- The case of the removal of a cloned Facebook account
Online business support
|Our work featured on|
Category of work
Norwich Pharmacal Order
- What to do with false allegations of sexual assault on Instagram
- Defamation by innuendo case study
- Defamation by a newspaper journalist from outside the UK
- What can you do if you are falsely accused of sexual assault online
- Jack Aaronson (Dominic Ford) defamation case against Marcus Stones (Mickey Taylor)