Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
US internet law attorney
How to instruct an internet law attorney in the US
If you are looking for a US internet lawyer or an internet law attorney to help you to obtain a court order, a disclosure order, a subpoena, or an injunction against a USA based website, our firm works with nearly 100 associate attorneys in the US and Canada.
Whilst the internet provides access to information about lawyers and attorneys from all over the world, when it comes to your legal work, it is important that you ensure that the attorney you instruct across the ocean is of the highest calibre, is experienced in the area of law for which they accept your instructions and that their charges are kept under control. We know that for most individuals who have had a limited amount of dealings with lawyers and attorneys, let alone overseas, finding and then instructing a new lawyer, particularly in a relatively unfamiliar area of law and in another country, can be daunting.
It is not only the costs to consider, but it is the quality of the work that most people would be concerned about when instructing from the UK, a US attorney. Internet law is the fastest growing area of law in the US, which means a growing number of attorneys are jumping on the internet law bandwagon, making a risky, treacherous and a highly complicated branch of the law, very dangerous to their unsuspecting clients. The damage that a well intending yet inexperienced US (or UK) attorney may cause your internet law case and to you personally, by misapplying the law or by misinterpreting a particular situation or by responding or initiating communication or proceedings inappropriately, or by filing for a claim or for a subpoena in the wrong jurisdiction is often irreversible. Inexperienced attorneys are the most common cause of the Streisand Effect, which is an unintended consequence of publicising more widely the very same information you might be trying to protect or remove from the internet.
If you are looking for a US internet law attorney, you can stop searching now and start relaxing because you have finally arrived at a place of safety. Our lawyers have over 20 years of experience in handling UK-US legal matters and in obtaining and domesticating disclosure and other court orders in the US.
We know personally all the US attorneys that we work with, which are the very best and the most established US internet law attorneys. We have representative attorneys in nearly every State in the US. We carry out work for their US clients here in the UK and they take good care of our UK based clients who seek internet law legal advice in the US.
Before instructing a US attorney to obtain for you a subpoena against website operators in the US, make sure to speak to us as our associate attorneys in the US will be able to obtain subpoenas and disclosure orders from nearly every local court in the US.
This will give you assurance about the work which is carried out for you and will keep the legal costs under control. We speak to our US internet law attorneys almost daily and we meet each one of them at least once or twice a year. We want our clients to be safe, to feel safe and most importantly to be in safe hands, here in the UK and in the US, because the internet is borderless and because we care.
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
|Our clients speak out|
"from start to finish very refreshing. Friendly ,efficient,...
“Having contacted various solicitors in the last few weeks I have to say I was... Read More...
"I was retaining their services all the way from the USA"
“I was directed to the Cohen Davis Team from another defamation lawyer in the USA who... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment