Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
US Internet Law Attorney
If you are looking for a US internet lawyer or an internet law attorney to help you obtain a court order, a disclosure order, a subpoena or an injunction against a USA based website, then we fully sympathise with your natural worries and concerns. We know that for most individuals who, like yourself, have had little dealings with lawyers, finding and actually instructing a new lawyer, particularly in a relatively unfamiliar area of law and in another country, is nerve-racking and even frightening.
It’s not only the costs we are worried about for you, it is the quality of the work that you must not risk. Internet law is now the fastest growing area of law in the USA, which means a growing number of attorneys are jumping on the internet law bandwagon, making a risky, treacherous and a highly-complicated branch of the law very dangerous to their unsuspecting clients.
The damage that a well intending yet naïve US (or UK) attorney may cause your internet law case and to you personally, by misapplying the law or by misinterpreting a particular situation or by responding or initiating communication or proceedings inappropriately, is often irreversible. This is precisely the most common cause of the Streisand Effect, which is an unintended consequence of publicising more widely the very same information you are trying to remove from the internet.
If you are looking for a US internet law attorney, then stop searching now and start relaxing because you have finally arrived at a place of safety. Our lawyers either know personally or have experience in dealing with or have referred clients to the very best and the most established US internet law attorneys and in almost every State in the US. We carry out work for their US clients here in the UK and they look after our UK based clients who seek internet law legal advice in the US.
They get us subpoenas and disclosure orders from nearly every local court in the US and we do the same for them here, in England. We speak to our US internet law attorneys almost every day and we meet each one of them at least one or twice a year. If we don’t know a local US attorney in a particular US town, then we know someone who will recommend us one. We want our clients to be safe, to feel safe and most importantly to be in safe hands, here in the UK but also in the US because the internet is borderless and because we care.
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
|Our clients speak out|
"from start to finish very refreshing. Friendly ,efficient,...
“Having contacted various solicitors in the last few weeks I have to say I was... Read More...
"good quality advice which allowed me to avoid unnecessary...
“I opted to use this service as it was online and offered the flexibility I require. I... Read More...
"The mental and emotional support Cohen Davis gave us is...
“I instructed Cohen Davis on a very complicated matter of online harassment campaign... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
|Our work featured on|
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment