Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Social media litigation lawyer
Cohen Davis an award winning and the UK first true social media litigation law firm.
Our social media litigation lawyers prepare trial strategies from the very first day we are instructed on a case, which often helps us resolve matters very swiftly. Our social media litigation lawyers conduct cases both in the UK and in the USA and work together with some of the very best USA attorneys.
We issue and serve injunctions and subpoenas quicker than our client can often imagine is possible and our social media litigation lawyers regularly deal with lawyers from Facebook, Google and Twitter ensuring a smooth and fast delivery of fantastic results for our clients.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
Follow on Twitter
Norwich Pharmacal Order
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
Category of work
|Our clients speak out|
"advice is always extremely helpful, useful and of course,...
"Twice now I have had defamatory comments made about me and my very small company. I had... Read More...
"a big thank you to Yair, yourself and anyone else whom...
“I would like to say a big thank you to Yair, yourself and anyone else whom worked on... Read More...
"I would certainly recommend Mr Cohen without hesitation"
“The initial consultation went very well with Mr Cohen and was very informative for... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- The case of Frankie Rzucek
- The case of Kirat Assi v Simran Kaur Bhogal
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- The case of Phipps v Britton-unmasking internet trolls
- Teenage harassment on social media
- Online harassment legal advice
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Online harassment by employee
- Instagram harassment
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Online trolling legal help
- Harassment limitation
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Harassment on social media
- Legal advice for online harassment
- How can we put an end to internet trolling
- Is harassment a crime
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment