Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Remove private information from the internet.
There are different ways by which you can remove private information from the internet. Private information could be information that you placed yourself on the internet but which you no longer wish to remain online. Private information is also information or data that was placed on the internet by others.
It could be your address, your date of birth, names of members of your family and other information, which if processed in a certain way, could be considered as private. Private information that you can remove from the internet may also include images and videos showing your face or body, whether posted by you or by others.
You can remove private information from the internet by using privacy law, data protection law, copyright law and sometimes even defamation law. Often, however, a well written letter to the operator of the website which hosts your private information would do. If you are a retiring celebrity or used to be a model or an adult entertainer, it is likely that there is large amount of private information about you on the internet.
In some cases, this may include hundreds and even thousands of articles, images and videos, which perhaps earlier in your life you were happy to remain online but now you consider private and wish to remove from the internet. Maybe because you started a family or a different job, images or other private information that you were previously happy to see on the internet is no longer to your liking. In this case, it might take some time to remove all your private information from the internet, and in some cases, up to one year.
But this should not deter you because you have now arrived at the right place, perhaps the only place in the UK where there is help available. You will be pleased to hear that we have already assisted individuals exactly like you in systematically removing private information from the internet. Brows our website for case studies, testimonials and plenty of free advice and call us free on 0800 612 7211so that you can speak with one of our lawyers who will be delighted to advise you and give you the legal support you need.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Media law lawyer
- Online reputation attack
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation lawyers
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment
|Our work featured on|
|Internet Law Blog|