Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
XLD v KZL
XLD v KZL  EWHC 1558 (QB), is a case of blackmail following a relationship which was formed on an online dating website. The High Court granted both, an interim injunction and a permanent injunction to prevent the harassment of the claimant and the misuse of his private information by the defendant.
Information about the case of XLD v KZL
Yair Cohen was the lawyer in the case of XLD v KZL. Yair Cohen of Cohen Davis was acting for the claimant who sought a privacy injunction.
The case of XLD v KZL was about privacy and harassment. The defendant blackmailed the claimant to the tune of £125,000 under the threat that she would disclose her relationship with the claimant to the claimant’s wife, children and business associates. The case was also about the right of a blackmail victim to obtain a privacy injunction, the right to be granted a privacy injunction without notice to the defendant and the right of the claimant to be anonymised on court papers.
The claimant in the case of XLD v KZL succeeded with all his applications to the court. He was granted an interim injunction, a permanent injunction, a right to be anonymised and a right to have the initial hearing for an interim injunction without the defendant being present.
In the case of XLD v KZL, the claimant was granted a privacy injunction against a UK based defendant, despite the claimant being a US citizen.
Follow on Twitter
Norwich Pharmacal Order
Category of work
- The case of Frankie Rzucek
- The case of Kirat Assi v Simran Kaur Bhogal
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- The case of Phipps v Britton-unmasking internet trolls
- Teenage harassment on social media
- Online harassment legal advice
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Online harassment by employee
- Instagram harassment
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Online trolling legal help
- Harassment limitation
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Harassment on social media
- Legal advice for online harassment
- How can we put an end to internet trolling
- Is harassment a crime
|Our work featured on|