Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Help with online harassment
Help with online harassment
How can victims of online harassment win back freedom
If you experience online harassment or harassment through electronic communications, have asked the police to for help, you will most likely been told by the police that there is little, or nothing at all, they can do to the help you.
Some online harassment cases are lasting for years and can only be stopped by a decisive action on your part, with or without the support of the police. People who commit online harassment or harassing through other electronic communications, such as email, WhatsApp and text messages are often conniving and manipulative individuals who have become obsessed with you and whose harassing activities of you have become an integral part of their day-to-day life.
In many cases the long-term stalking or harassment have become a habit, or a way of life for the harasser who strive upon the fear and anxiety of their victim. This habit needs to be broken by an introduction of a game changer for the harasser and by showing him or her that you are not fearful of them.
Our firm has a long history and an impressive success record in supporting victims of some of the most challenging online harassment cases. Some of our clients have suffered from harassment for decades before we became involved in their case by providing them with the legal and emotional help and support that would be needed before they could finally win the battle against their harasser.
Other than the legal expertise in successfully dealing with a variety of online harassment cases, over the years, we have created a support network, independent of our law firm, of former clients of this firm who volunteer to provide friendly emotional support for our current clients. If you need help with online harassment, we are here for you.
Whether you just want to read those pages and to learn and understand how you can win over your online harasser or whether you want to speak to an experience harassment lawyer to take initial legal advice our friendly team is here to help.
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International online reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Reputation crisis management
- SEO and online reputation management
- The case of the removal of a cloned Facebook account
Online business support
|Our work featured on|
Category of work
- What to do with false allegations of sexual assault on Instagram
- Defamation by innuendo case study
- Defamation by a newspaper journalist from outside the UK
- What can you do if you are falsely accused of sexual assault online
- Jack Aaronson (Dominic Ford) defamation case against Marcus Stones (Mickey Taylor)