Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Right to be forgotten solicitor
Successful right to be forgotten application
A successful right to be forgotten submission to Google under a right to be forgotten might seem only 1000 characters away. Google makes it look easy, simple and straightforward and so as your own general lawyer might.
Whilst an application under a right to be forgotten might seem like a straight forward exercise, be careful because often you only get one go at it and once your application is refused, Google will be unlikely to change their mind. If your right to be forgotten application is important to you, don’t gamble with the one opportunity you were offered to remove information from the internet.
You deserve more. Make sure you call and to speak with a specialist right to be forgotten solicitor. A specialist right to be forgotten solicitor will be more likely to help you get your right to be forgotten application right, first time round. Whilst your local lawyer may submit an application on your behalf, how the application is drafted and being followed through might make all the difference between a successful right to be forgotten application and one which is rejected.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
Follow on Twitter
Norwich Pharmacal Order
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
Category of work
|Our clients speak out|
"I would highly recommend them if you need help with...
"I would like to express my gratitude for the service provided to me by Cohen Davis... Read More...
"a big thank you to Yair, yourself and anyone else whom...
“I would like to say a big thank you to Yair, yourself and anyone else whom worked on... Read More...
"I was retaining their services all the way from the USA"
“I was directed to the Cohen Davis Team from another defamation lawyer in the USA who... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- The case of Frankie Rzucek
- The case of Kirat Assi v Simran Kaur Bhogal
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- The case of Phipps v Britton-unmasking internet trolls
- Teenage harassment on social media
- Online harassment legal advice
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Online harassment by employee
- Instagram harassment
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Online trolling legal help
- Harassment limitation
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Harassment on social media
- Legal advice for online harassment
- How can we put an end to internet trolling
- Is harassment a crime
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment