Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Right to be forgotten solicitor
Successful right to be forgotten application
A successful right to be forgotten submission to Google under a right to be forgotten might seem only 1000 characters away. Google makes it look easy, simple and straight forward and so as your own general lawyer might.
Whilst an application under a right to be forgotten might seem like a straight forward exercise, be careful because often you only get one go at it and once your application is refused, Google will be unlikely to change their mind. If your right to be forgotten application is important to you, don’t gamble with the one opportunity you were offered to remove information from the internet.
You deserve more. Make sure you call and to speak with a specialist right to be forgotten solicitor. A specialist right to be forgotten solicitor will be more likely to help you get your right to be forgotten application right, first time round. Whilst your local lawyer may submit an application on your behalf, how the application is drafted and being followed through might make all the difference between a successful right to be forgotten application and one which is rejected.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
|Our clients speak out|
"...a safe pair of hands to be in during difficult times"
"As a happy client I would like to offer this recommendation for your website. I have... Read More...
"Great team, great people! God bless you all, Thank you!"
"I don't know if you have the real notion of what just happened! You guys have helped me... Read More...
"I would certainly recommend Mr Cohen without hesitation"
“The initial consultation went very well with Mr Cohen and was very informative for... Read More...
"My mind was totally at rest when I emerged from Yair's...
"I received advice from Yair Cohen about a matter involving a very devious person who was... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment