Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Remove criminal record from the internet
A privacy breach that happens online might relate to information which is either true or untrue. Cases of a breach of privacy that this firm has handled include breaches of privacy in relation to information regarding sexual orientation, doxing, mental health, extra marital relationships, political beliefs, drug use, sexual acts and many more topics.
If you feel uncomfortable about information which is published about you online because you believe that the information is private and therefore published in breach of your privacy, this is most likely because the information is in fact private in nature. Whilst traditionally, breach of privacy used to be the favourite activity of tabloid journalists, it now occurs by regular internet users.
Breach of privacy is often a favourite way of venting frustration by Our highly experienced lawyers stop publications of an internet articles, which are published in breach of privacy. Removing articles from the internet which had been published in breach of privacy, is often delicate matters, which must be handled with care and attentiveness.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
Follow on Twitter
Norwich Pharmacal Order
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
Category of work
|Our clients speak out|
"I was retaining their services all the way from the USA"
“I was directed to the Cohen Davis Team from another defamation lawyer in the USA who... Read More...
"good quality advice which allowed me to avoid unnecessary...
“I opted to use this service as it was online and offered the flexibility I require. I... Read More...
"Thank you Yair... Not only for saving me money but also...
“I just received a phone call from the service provider. They agreed to refund me but... Read More...
"...a safe pair of hands to be in during difficult times"
"As a happy client I would like to offer this recommendation for your website. I have... Read More...
"from start to finish very refreshing. Friendly ,efficient,...
“Having contacted various solicitors in the last few weeks I have to say I was... Read More...
"Thank you and your team so very much for giving us our...
“I would like to very deeply thank Yair, Louise and Adam for giving my family, in... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- The case of Frankie Rzucek
- The case of Kirat Assi v Simran Kaur Bhogal
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- The case of Phipps v Britton-unmasking internet trolls
- Teenage harassment on social media
- Online harassment legal advice
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Online harassment by employee
- Instagram harassment
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Online trolling legal help
- Harassment limitation
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Harassment on social media
- Legal advice for online harassment
- How can we put an end to internet trolling
- Is harassment a crime
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment