Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Remove criminal record from the internet
A privacy breach that happens online might relate to information which is either true or untrue. Cases of a breach of privacy that this firm has handled include breaches of privacy in relation to information regarding sexual orientation, doxing, mental health, extra marital relationships, political beliefs, drug use, sexual acts and many more topics.
If you feel uncomfortable about information which is published about you online because you believe that the information is private and therefore published in breach of your privacy, this is most likely because the information is in fact private in nature. Whilst traditionally, breach of privacy used to be the favourite activity of tabloid journalists, it now occurs by regular internet users.
Breach of privacy is often a favourite way of venting frustration by Our highly experienced lawyers stop publications of an internet articles, which are published in breach of privacy. Removing articles from the internet which had been published in breach of privacy, is often delicate matters, which must be handled with care and attentiveness.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
|Our clients speak out|
"Thank you and your team so very much for giving us our...
“I would like to very deeply thank Yair, Louise and Adam for giving my family, in... Read More...
"I do now appreciate that this exercise requires...
"I am absolutely delighted about the outcome of my right to be forgotten application.... Read More...
"Great team, great people! God bless you all, Thank you!"
"I don't know if you have the real notion of what just happened! You guys have helped me... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment