Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Remove criminal record from the internet
How to remove a criminal record from the internet
Criminal convictions that appear on the internet are often hugely detrimental to anyone who tries to get their life back on track after being convicted by a court of any offence. Naturally, the more serious the conviction is, the more you would want publications of it to go away, particularly if you are entitled to be rehabilitated by law.
We have some of the most experienced solicitors in the UK who have removed thousands of criminal records from the internet on behalf of their clients. Our solicitors have a combined experience, larger than any other law firm in the world, in making successful criminal record removal applications to Google and to other internet search engines, as well as to newspaper publishers and to website operators all over the world.
If you have a criminal record that is still public, no matter how old you are or how long the criminal record has been published on the internet, and if you are serious about having it removed from the internet, read the articles on this website or call our super friendly lawyers for initial legal advice.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
|Our clients speak out|
"from start to finish very refreshing. Friendly ,efficient,...
“Having contacted various solicitors in the last few weeks I have to say I was... Read More...
"I knew I had come to the right place from day one"
“I would just like to say an absolute massive thank you to you and your team on behalf... Read More...
"They immediately referred us to Cohen Davis in the UK who...
“ We have had highly defamatory comments posted against our company and me, the CEO on... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment