- Hits: 5893
Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Follow on Twitter
Norwich Pharmacal Order
|Our clients speak out|
"I knew I had come to the right place from day one"
“I would just like to say an absolute massive thank you to you and your team on behalf... Read More...
"I would certainly recommend Mr Cohen without hesitation"
“The initial consultation went very well with Mr Cohen and was very informative for... Read More...
"a big thank you to Yair, yourself and anyone else whom...
“I would like to say a big thank you to Yair, yourself and anyone else whom worked on... Read More...
- The case of Frankie Rzucek
- The case of Kirat Assi v Simran Kaur Bhogal
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- The case of Phipps v Britton-unmasking internet trolls
- Teenage harassment on social media
- Online harassment legal advice
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Online harassment by employee
- Instagram harassment
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Online trolling legal help
- Harassment limitation
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Harassment on social media
- Legal advice for online harassment
- How can we put an end to internet trolling
- Is harassment a crime
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment