Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Remove criminal record from the internet
Criminal convictions that appear on the internet are often hugely detrimental to anyone who wants to get their life back after being convicted by a court of any offence. The more serious the conviction is the more you would want publication of it to go away, particularly if you are entitled to be rehabilitated by law.
Our solicitors have huge amount of experience in making successful applications to Google and to the ICO to have information about past criminal convictions and other legal proceedings removed from the internet. If anyone can help you remove criminal record from the internet it would us, based on our extensive experience.
Online business support
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on a review website
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation with SEO
- Google business defamation
- How to avoid posting a defamatory online review
- Injunction against Google
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment
|Our work featured on|