- Hits: 5604
Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Follow on Twitter
Norwich Pharmacal Order
|Our clients speak out|
"The mental and emotional support Cohen Davis gave us is...
“I instructed Cohen Davis on a very complicated matter of online harassment campaign... Read More...
"I knew I had come to the right place from day one"
“I would just like to say an absolute massive thank you to you and your team on behalf... Read More...
"impeccable professionalism and genuine concern in all...
“I would like to express my gratitude for the excellent service your firm has provided... Read More...
- The case of Frankie Rzucek
- The case of Kirat Assi v Simran Kaur Bhogal - Sweet Bobby
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick-Dean
- The case of Phipps v Britton-unmasking internet trolls
- Teenage harassment on social media
- Online harassment legal advice
- Cross jurisdiction case of harassment
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- The case of Rada-Ortiz v Espinosa-Vadillo
- Instagram harassment
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Online trolling legal help
- Harassment limitation
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Harassment on social media
- Legal advice for online harassment
- How can we put an end to internet trolling
- Is harassment a crime
- Understanding online blackmail
- UK blackmail lawyer
- The case of XLD v KZL
- Civil harassment and criminal harassment in the UK what is the difference
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors case
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter case
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- The case of RRR PLC v Gary Carp
- Twitter defamation and harassment