- Hits: 4728
Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Online business support
|Our clients speak out|
"advice is always extremely helpful, useful and of course,...
"Twice now I have had defamatory comments made about me and my very small company. I had... Read More...
"I would highly recommend them if you need help with...
"I would like to express my gratitude for the service provided to me by Cohen Davis... Read More...
"good quality advice which allowed me to avoid unnecessary...
“I opted to use this service as it was online and offered the flexibility I require. I... Read More...
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation on a review website
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation with SEO
- Google business defamation
- How to avoid posting a defamatory online review
- Injunction against Google
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for libel
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment
|Our work featured on|