Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Choose your area of internet law
Help with online harassment
How can victims of online harassment win back freedom
If you experience online harassment or harassment through electronic communications, have asked the police to for help, you will most likely been told by the police that there is little, or nothing at all, they can do to the help you.
Some online harassment cases are lasting for years and can only be stopped by a decisive action on your part, with or without the support of the police. People who commit online harassment or harassing through other electronic communications, such as email, WhatsApp and text messages are often conniving and manipulative individuals who have become obsessed with you and whose harassing activities of you have become an integral part of their day-to-day life.
In many cases the long-term stalking or harassment have become a habit, or a way of life for the harasser who strive upon the fear and anxiety of their victim. This habit needs to be broken by an introduction of a game changer for the harasser and by showing him or her that you are not fearful of them.
Our firm has a long history and an impressive success record in supporting victims of some of the most challenging online harassment cases. Some of our clients have suffered from harassment for decades before we became involved in their case by providing them with the legal and emotional help and support that would be needed before they could finally win the battle against their harasser.
Other than the legal expertise in successfully dealing with a variety of online harassment cases, over the years, we have created a support network, independent of our law firm, of former clients of this firm who volunteer to provide friendly emotional support for our current clients. If you need help with online harassment, we are here for you.
Whether you just want to read those pages and to learn and understand how you can win over your online harasser or whether you want to speak to an experience harassment lawyer to take initial legal advice our friendly team is here to help.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
Follow on Twitter
Norwich Pharmacal Order
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Reputation crisis management
- SEO and online reputation management
- The case of the removal of a cloned Facebook account
Category of work
|Our clients speak out|
"I do now appreciate that this exercise requires...
"I am absolutely delighted about the outcome of my right to be forgotten application.... Read More...
"from start to finish very refreshing. Friendly ,efficient,...
“Having contacted various solicitors in the last few weeks I have to say I was... Read More...
"Your advice in our consultation has been brilliant"
"Many thanks for keeping the matter open and it really is appreciated. Your advice in our... Read More...
"I would highly recommend them if you need help with...
"I would like to express my gratitude for the service provided to me by Cohen Davis... Read More...
- Footballer blackmail legal advice
- How to remove criminal record from Google
- Injunction for breach of privacy
- Is catfishing illegal
- Is it illegal to post private messages on Facebook
- Is it legal to film someone and upload it to YouTube
- Removal of defamatory video from the internet
- The case of DDF v YYZ
- The case of GYH v Persons Unknown
Right to be forgotten
- A case of a successful ICO right to be forgotten appeal
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove court records from Google
- Remove newspaper articles for victim of crime
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- Right to be forgotten refused
- Take down negative articles from the internet
- The case of the removal of a professional disciplinary hearing from Google
- The case of the removal of newspaper reports about a court case
- The case of Frankie Rzucek
- The case of Kirat Assi v Simran Kaur Bhogal - Sweet Bobby
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick-Dean
- The case of Phipps v Britton-unmasking internet trolls
- Teenage harassment on social media
- Online harassment legal advice
- Cross jurisdiction case of harassment
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Social media legal advice for parents
- The case of Rada-Ortiz v Espinosa-Vadillo
- Instagram harassment
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment limitation
- Online trolling legal help
- Harassment on social media
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- How can we put an end to internet trolling
- Is harassment a crime
- Understanding online blackmail
- UK blackmail lawyer
- The case of XLD v KZL
- Civil harassment and criminal harassment in the UK what is the difference
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors case
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter case
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Online reputation attack defamation
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Section 13 of the Defamation Act 2013
- The case of Brian Dudley v Michael Phillips - damages for defamation and breach of GDPR
- The case of RRR PLC v Gary Carp
- Twitter defamation and harassment