Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Choose your area of internet law
UK defamation lawyer
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
Online business support
|Our clients speak out|
"I do now appreciate that this exercise requires...
"I am absolutely delighted about the outcome of my right to be forgotten application.... Read More...
"Thank you Yair... Not only for saving me money but also...
“I just received a phone call from the service provider. They agreed to refund me but... Read More...
"advice is always extremely helpful, useful and of course,...
"Twice now I have had defamatory comments made about me and my very small company. I had... Read More...
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation on a review website
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation with SEO
- Google business defamation
- How to avoid posting a defamatory online review
- Injunction against Google
- Internet law in the UK
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment
|Our work featured on|
|Internet Law Blog|
How to turn online reputation crisis into a marketing opportunity
Company directors often prefer to remove damaging webpages from public sight by using a discrete method to push the derogatory... Read More...