Every situation is different so by far the best way to find out how to respond to a social media legal issue is to speak to those who are most likely to have dealt with a situation similar to yours.
To find out how you can improve your reputation on the internet simply select one of the easy methods of contacting us.
Choose your area of internet law
Cohen Davis is the first Internet Law legal firm in the UK. Founded as a niche practice by Yair Cohen, the focus of the firm is on Internet Law related cases, and particularly on cases which are highly challenging in terms of either evidence or fact related complexity. Internet Law is a term, which describes different traditional laws and their unique application to the internet.
Often, this will include, harassment law, defamation law, personal injury law, criminal law (both defence and prosecution), trademark law, privacy law, breach of data and data protection law and other areas of law which have a bearing on how we use the internet.
Traditionally, in the UK, Internet Law has not been recognised as a separate category of law by the Law Society but it is hoped that in the future, Internet Law will receive the recognition it deserves, particularly as it touches almost every individual in the UK on a daily basis.
|Is Yelp.com faking it?|
When I first read Yelp.com advice to victims of fake reviews I thought they were faking it. Read More
- Business defamation on Google
- Defamation by investors on social media
- Disgruntled employees and company reputation
- International reputation management
- Online reputation attack legal advice
- Online reputation strategies
- Removing a cloned Facebook account
- Reputation crisis management
- Reputation lawyers
- SEO and online reputation management
|Our clients speak out|
"advice is always extremely helpful, useful and of course,...
"Twice now I have had defamatory comments made about me and my very small company. I had... Read More...
"a big thank you to Yair, yourself and anyone else whom...
“I would like to say a big thank you to Yair, yourself and anyone else whom worked on... Read More...
"I knew I had come to the right place from day one"
“I would just like to say an absolute massive thank you to you and your team on behalf... Read More...
"Thank you and your team so very much for giving us our...
“I would like to very deeply thank Yair, Louise and Adam for giving my family, in... Read More...
Right to be forgotten
- Google right to be forgotten
- Help with a right to be forgotten
- ICO right to be forgotten appeal example
- Professional disciplinary hearing on Google
- Removal of google searches worldwide
- Remove newspaper reports about a court case
- Removing search results under a right to be forgotten
- Right to be forgotten ICO appeal
- Right to be forgotten post Brexit
- Blackmailer trying to ruin my marriage
- Cross jurisdiction harassment
- Harassment and defamation on the internet
- Harassment injunctions
- Harassment limitation
- Harassment on social media
- Harassment on Tattle.life
- Harassment solicitors no win no fee
- Instagram harassment
- Legal advice for online harassment
- Online harassment by employee
- Online harassment legal advice
- Online trolling legal help
- Teenage harassment on social media
- The case of Lindsey Goldrick
- Unmasking internet trolls
|Our work featured on|
- Cancel culture defamation
- Defamation by competitors
- Defamation and social media law in the UK
- Defamation by an Ex-Employee
- Defamation by employees
- Defamation by investors
- Defamation cease and desist letter
- Defamation claim against the police
- Defamation injunctions
- Defamation on Blogger
- Defamation on Twitter
- Defamation on websites
- Defamation removal letter
- Defamation solicitors
- Defamation with SEO
- False accusation of rape on social media
- Falsely accused of rape
- Google business defamation
- Injunction against Google
- Internet defamation lawyers
- Legal action for defamation
- Legal action for libel
- Online Defamation on YouTube
- Remove defamation from Google
- Removing defamation from the internet
- Twitter defamation and harassment